In today’s business climate, you need an intelligent, informed approach to marketing. An approach based on facts and goals, not guesswork.
Our Six Dimensions framework gives you a solid understanding of your marketing effectiveness – and a clear roadmap for improving it. By examining your business through each of our Six Dimensions, we help you evaluate and benchmark your overall marketing performance, define the areas that should be improved, and uncover opportunities for growing customer value.
It's a specific, proven framework that works. And we focus on delivering fast ROI, with plans and implementations customized to your business and the unique challenges you face.
- Actionable strategies: Build strategic plans based on marketplace realities and the financial and execution capabilities of your marketing department.
- Organizational alignment: Your marketing team must be as effective and in tune with business goals as your strategies and processes. Examine your marketing staff and build a team and structure that makes sense.
- Appropriate measures: Use the right framework to measure marketing activities, channels, and customer segments so that your company can assess its return on marketing investment and learn where to reinvest.
- Effective processes: Define the activities that offer the highest return – and then follow these processes for predictability and repeatability of marketing results, minimized risk, and continuous improvement.
- Information assets and analytics: The best decisions are made using customer data for insight into past behavior and likely future actions. You need relevant and actionable data to apply insight to your decision-making and to improve customer communications.
- Enabling technologies: The right technology empowers marketing - but technology must follow, not lead, business requirements. Aligned strategies, processes, and organization drive the technology decisions.